AC Installation, Furnace Replacement & Air Conditioner RepairActon, MA, Littleton, MA & Harvard, MA
Are you struggling with a room that’s constantly overheated or chilly? Are you remodeling or adding onto your home or commercial building? Acton Refrigeration Inc specializes in ductless technology, providing a versatile solution to temperature control in challenging situations. Avoid the cost, space requirements, and major disruption of extending ductwork, and with independent room controls, you customize heating/cooling to demands and preferences. Ductless mini and multi-split systems offer energy efficiency, quiet operation, cost savings, and total year round comfort.
Efficient Ductless HVAC Services
Acton Refrigeration Inc provides seamless installation in Littleton, MA and surrounding areas, completing the majority of projects in a single visit, and further handles the maintenance and repair of all makes and models. Partnering with Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, we bring you the cutting edge technology that effectively combats any weather and delivers the ultimate control. These compact units accommodate any sized space and never draw unwanted attention. Contact Acton Refrigeration Inc at 800-859-5409 for quick turnaround, quality products, and higher standards of workmanship throughout Littleton, Acton, Harvard, Stow, Westford, Groton, Carlisle, Concord & Sudbury, MA.
Some of the rewarding features of Mitsubishi Electric Ductless Systems include:
- Inverter Technology – By automatically adapting capacity to the changing demand, the system delivers the precise amount of heating/cooling necessary to minimize sound and energy usage, while maintaining more even temperatures.
- SmartCoil Design – Multiple sensors manage coil temperature and refrigerant for unmatched heating/cooling capacity and overall system performance.
- Hot-Start Technology – Avoid cool air blowing during heating mode by regulating the operation of the fan.
- i-See Sensors – Scanning the room from floor to ceiling, detecting hot or cold spots, and adjusting temperature and airflow settings accordingly ensures more evenly distributed comfort.
- Multiple Rooms – Connect anywhere from one to eight air handlers to a single outdoor unit.
- Zoned Conditioning – There’s no need to maintain empty rooms at the ideal temperature, and you can customize temperature to individual preferences.
- Installation – Requiring only a three-inch hole in the wall for installation, there’s no dealing with mess, teardown, or a lengthy project.
- Quiet – The indoor units operate as low as 19dB, which is actually whisper-quiet.
- Convenience – Wireless remotes make it easy to adjust temperature, fan speed, airflow, programming, and even switch between heating and cooling.
- Indoor Air Quality – Hybrid filters trap allergens, and room-by-room control avoids cross contamination.